Major Services Provided by NIC- Shahjahanpur
1. Implement various state and national level projects at the district level.
2. Providing Video Conferencing facilities to District Administration.
3. Train district officials and other staff on computer.
4. Organize lectures, workshops training programs for the Govt. employees to help them understand the basics of
computers and the application of computers in their respective fields.
To provide Internet/Intranet facility to District Administration
and development/access of Web sites for various
Technical help is being provided to the following computer centers of the State / Central Government
1. District Treasury
2. District Social Welfare Office
3. District Rural Development Agency
4. Superintendent of Police Office
5. District Court
6. District Economics & Statistical Office (DSTO)
7. District Consumer Forum
8. Prosecution Office
9. Election Office
10. CMO Office
11. DM Camp Office
12. Education Departments
13. Sub-Registrar Offices
14. District Development Office
15. TradeTax Office
18. District Supply Office
19. District Probation Office
20. Collectorate Offices