SUPPORT & SERVICES
Major Services Provided by NIC- Shahjahanpur
- Implement various state and national level projects at the district level.
- Providing Video Conferencing facilities to District Administration.
- Train district officials and other staff on computer.
- Organize lectures, workshops training programs for the Govt. employees to help them understand the basics of
- computers and the application of computers in their respective fields.
- To provide Internet/Intranet facility to District Administration and development/access of Web sites for various Govt. departments.
Technical help is being provided to the following computer centers of the State / Central Government offices:
- District Treasury
- District Social Welfare Office
- District Rural Development Agency
- Superintendent of Police Office
- District Court
- District Economics & Statistical Office (DSTO)
- District Consumer Forum
- Prosecution Office
- Election Office
- CMO Office
- DM Camp Office
- Education Departments
- Sub-Registrar Offices
- District Development Office
- TradeTax Office
- District Supply Office
- District Probation Office
- Collectorate Offices